1. All carpet cleaning procedures are charged per square metre, taking into account the type of carpet fibres. Natural carpet fibres usually require dry carpet cleaning which is more expensive than the more common hot water extraction method. For further details please check our “Prices” page.
2. Aceclean has adopted a system of average price estimates that fit the dimensions of most homes and offices.
3. All prices shown are subject of VAT.
4. Aceclean reserves the right to change the initial quotes in case the client’s requirements change.
5. Aceclean provides all the cleaning equipment and materials required for the carpet cleaning procedures.
6. The client is required to provide electricity and running water for the duration of the cleaning procedures.
7. A deposit of £20 is required for any carpet cleaning procedure, payable by credit/debit card.
8. Unless specifically stated otherwise, payment is required upon completion of any carpet cleaning procedure.
9. In case no payment is received at the time of the completion of the carpet cleaning procedure, the company reserves the right to charge the debit/credit card of the client with the full price of the carpet cleaning procedure.
10. Clients can cancel an appointment with a written notice at least 24 hours before the scheduled procedure.
11. In case clients fail to meet this requirement, a cancellation fee of £50 + VAT will be charged.
12. Refunds will be issued in case a cleaner has not been able to perform the carpet cleaning procedure.
13. Complaints should be issued in written form and within a reasonable amount of time from the completion of the carpet cleaning procedure.
14. Claims should be issued within a reasonable amount of time (usually less than 24 hours) from the completion of the carpet cleaning procedure so that we can investigate the problem.
15. The client should inspect the work of the cleaner upon completion and point out any problems so that they be removed on time.
These Terms and Conditions are in fact a contract between a customer and Aceclean.
1. The client agrees that all the services, provided by Aceclean and used by the clients will be subject of these Terms and conditions
2. All new clients who have signed a contract for regular domestic cleaning services are charged £9 per hour. A minimum of 3 hours applies.
3. All clients who still have not signed a contract with Aceclean will be charged £12 per hour. A minimum of 3 hours is in force.
4. All prices exclude VAT.
5. All domestic cleaning materials and equipment are provided by the client. The cleaning equipment should be safe and easy to operate with.
6. If the client is unable to provide cleaning materials and equipment, a single charge of £40 is applied and £2 will be added to the hourly rate.
7. The client is expected to provide a detailed list of cleaning requirements and tasks. In case such list is not prepared, Aceclean carries no responsibility for certain tasks not undertaken by our cleaning staff.
8. All cleaning procedures must be paid for prior to their completion.
9. Aceclean accepts payment in the form of bank transfer, credit/debit card, cash.
10. No refunds will be given once the cleaning procedure is performed.
11. Refunds are issued in case a cleaning procedure has not been carried out and Aceclean has already collected the fee.
12. All cancellations should be provided in written form no less than 24 hours of the scheduled cleaning procedure.
13. In case we receive the cancellation less than 24 hours of the scheduled cleaning procedure, there is a £30 cancellation fee.
14. In case the client wants to terminate its regular cleaning contract, a 30-day prior notice must be received by the company in written form.
15. In case of damage or any other injury of property occurs during a cleaning procedure, Aceclean’s public liability insurance covers claims up to £1 million.
16. In order for a claim to be considered valid it must be issued in written form no later than 24 hours from the completion of the cleaning procedure.
17. No claims are valid in case the client has an outstanding balance aged more than 30 days.
18. The company reserves the right to change the fees charged at any time if the client’s initial requirements change as well.
19. In case a cleaner is not able to attend once regular cleaning duties, it is the company’s duty to find a replacement for the precise time of the appointment.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning
1. The end of tenancy cleaning procedures are charged per job, not hour. The price estimates depend mainly on the total surface, number of rooms and the condition of the residence. The number of end of tenancy cleaning operatives may vary, but it does not affect the initial quote you have received. For more details please check our “Prices” page.
2. The end of tenancy cleaning service package does not include hot extraction carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning.
3. The initial quotation may change should the clients change their requirements.
4. All prices shown are subject to VAT.
5. During the end of tenancy cleaning procedure the client is required to provide electricity, running water and sufficient light.
6. Aceclean provides all cleaning materials and equipment necessary for the cleaning procedures.
7. A deposit of £20 is required, paid by debit/credit card so that the cleaning procedure takes place.
8. In case no payment is received at the time of the completion of the cleaning procedure, Aceclean reserves the right to charge the client’s debit/credit card at the price rate agreed in the contract.
9. A cancellation is valid in case a written notice is provided no less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
10. A cancellation fee of £20 or 40% of the price is in force in case the written notice is received less than 24 hours of the scheduled appointment.
11. The client has to pay the full price of the cleaning procedure in case the cleaning teams arrive at the address but have no access to the property to be cleaned; Aceclean receives a notice of cancellation within less than 2 hours of the appointment.
12. In case the client is not satisfied with the result of the end of tenancy cleaning procedure, he/she should give us a written notice within 24 hours of the completion of the cleaning procedure. In this case we offer to repeat the cleaning procedures free of charge.
13. No claims will be considered valid in case they are received later than 24 hours of the completion of the cleaning procedure.
14. The client agrees to inspect the cleaning work upon completion and make a list of any additional requirements.